Find simplest and perfect ceviche recipe for a delicious meal! To have a best quality, you should make it with the freshest ingredients you can find.
PREP: 20 mins
READY IN: 8 hrs 20 mins
– Original recipe makes 4 to 6 servings
– 1 pound bay scallops
– 8 limes, juiced
– 2 tomatoes, diced
– 5 green onions, minced
– 2 stalks celery, sliced
– 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
– 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1 freshly ground black pepper
– 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Rinse scallops under cold running water, dry and place them in a medium bowl. Squeeze the juice of limes over the scallops. The scallops should be completely immersed in the lime juice. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill the lime juice and scallops all day or overnight until scallops are opaque.
2. Bring about 1/2 of the lime juice from the bowl of scallops. Add tomatoes, green onions, green bell pepper, celery, parsley, black pepper, olive oil, and cilantro to the scallop mixture to taste. Stir the scallop mixture gently. Serve this dish in fancy glasses. For effect, hang a slice of lime over the rim on each glass.